Man vs. Square Lump of Steel : Man finally wins!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Man vs. Square Lump of Steel : Man finally wins!
From: "William F Daehler"<WFDaehle@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 15:04:29 -0600

William F Daehler@DELCO on 11-03-97 04:04:29 PM

The war is over, and I was victorious in the last battle.  The square
headed transmission drain plug finally succumbed when faced with the
right tool.  When the special 8 point socket slipped, I decided to get
serious.

I bought a heavy duty carbon steel offset socket style wrench with a
square (four point ) opening.  From McMaster Carr  (630) 833-0300 for
$16.00.  P/N  5532A34, which is 7/16" socket with six inch handle.
McMaster Carr takes credit cards and ship the same day.

Will Daehler
Master of the Mundane