TR5000S

To: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR5000S
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:11:59 -0500
I just had a CV joint replaced on my Audi and when I got the car back there
was a scraping sound comming from the left front wheel.  Being Saturday I
thought I would troubleshoot it myself. (You can tell I've been busy when I
hire repair work done.)  Turns out it was the metal shield was bent.  Bent
it back.  No problem.

But what to my wandering eyes should appear but cast into the brake caliper
the letters:
G I R L I N G !  Yep.  That's right!  No wonder the car's brakes are so
good.

Now if I can only figure out what happened to the 6th cylinder.

Dave (Boy aren't these car companies incestuous) Massey