Must temporarily excuse myself from the list

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Must temporarily excuse myself from the list
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:52:15 -0800
Hey, folks.

Looks like I'm gonna have to bail from the list for about a month or so.
Yeah, we're starting to get a lot of customer files via E-mail, and it's
awfully hard to find the files amongst the multitudes of TR related
messages.  I guess I might try the digest for a while... that's a thought.
But, I'd rather simply add an e-mail account just for this list.  It's
amazing how much information I've been able to gather from this resource,
and hopefully I've been able to help some folks, too.  (as well as make a
fool of myself a couple o' times!)

Thank you all for the help!!

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6 CF10732