Thanks and Another TR is in

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks and Another TR is in
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:02:25 -0600
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, hapkejs@cig.mot.com
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Scions,
    Thanks for the last minute blitz of votes. Nothing like waiting until
the last day of a contest to ask for votes. But because of all of this
effort the GT6 recieved the second most votes. Now if I had only checked the
website last week.......
  A new contest has started today and another Triumph is in the running.
With a whole week to drum up votes we can hopefully get Jeff Hapke's 74 TR6
the number one spot. So help support the British car hobby by getting one of
our kind the top spot!
Go to:
http://www.myclassiccar.com/gallery/gallery.shtml

Thanks again,