Books

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Books
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 17:44:02 -0800
I was out today with my daughter and she convinced me to stop into a
small used book store.  I'm glad she did!

I found and purchased two books that I figured somebody out there could
use.

They are:

1. "Workshop Manual for the Triumph TR4,TR4A 1961-67" by Kenneth Ball
Published by Autopress LTD.

It is bound in a plastic cover and is clean except for a few grease
prints on a couple of the pages.  There are 149 pages with excellent
exploded diagrans and photos.

2. "MGB Owners Workshop Manual 1962 thru 1978 Roadster and GT Coupe
110cu in (1798cc)
Published by Haynes. Except for some soiling on the cover, it too is in
excellent condition.
It is the standard Haynes manual published in 1977. It has 286 pages.

Anybody interested in either of these books make an offer.

Joe Curry   '63 Spit