Triumphs for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphs for sale
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 97 10:32:56 -0500
Hi everyone,

I saw this on the MGB web page classified section.  I was there looking
for local people selling cars so that I could contact them and find out
if they know of a colse by mechanic garage close to my house for LBC
repairs.  Yeah, thats it.  I am not venturing to the other side(although
if I saw a cheap MGA for sale..........} ; )

Anyway, here is one of the ads listed.  I don't know anything about these
cars, take no responsibility, yadda yadda yadda.

BARGIN !!!! Triumphs For Sale

     Two 1975 Cars
     Two 1975 Triumph Spitfires For Sale
     The First is a White 1500 with 70,000 Original Miles.
     This car is in Immaculate condition with none of the rust of a wet
     Climate. It comes with original paint and interior. It has remote
overdrive on
     four speed gearbox, wood dash panel and Tonneau cover.
     Stored for 10 Years. Price $3,000 neg.
     The second is yellow, also a1975 with only 20,000 original miles.
     It needs part restoration, no rust and otherwise a sound car.
     Price $1000. Both Located in California, one Millionaire owner