Need some Stag help

To: stag-digest@mailgate.wizvax.net
Subject: Need some Stag help
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 20:59:43 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I am looking for the wiring harness connector on a late model Stag (73)
that connects to the brake pressure warning switch. I would consider a
whole wiring harness if it is unmolested. Someone decided to cut my
connector off of the car.

Also, I understand that you have to "centralize" the pressure switch. It
says you have to do this to the opposite axle from where the switch has
moved to. My rear brakes seem to have locked up. I assume that the switch
has also done its lockout thing and that I have to bleed the front brakes
to reset it?

How sensitive is this process? Has anyone done this and have anything I
should watch out for as well as maybe a better explanation than exists in
the manual. I'm kind of confused...