Weekend Trip

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Weekend Trip
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 18:24:35 -0800
Jumped in my Triumph TR 4A yesterday... and drove to Stanford... went
out... had dinner... etc..  and drove back today...  to Los Angeles.

No problems... car ran great the whole time.

Total Miles 750 round trip
Average Speed... about 70 to 80 mph  Occasional jumps to 100mph.
Oil Pressure (by guage)stayed relatively firm at about 60lbs
Temp was low... as ambiant temp was about 50 to 60
Mileage was about 26mpg

I'm sharing the moment to inspire others to get their cars on the
road... and I'm sharing the stats... so others will know what to expect
or can ponder why their stats are better or worse... :)