Re: mkI interior

To: "lewis mckillop" <lsmc@lightspeed.net>, "spit" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: mkI interior
From: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:00:33 -0500
Newton Commercial provides seat kits for the TRF, Moss, Vickie Brit "to
original specs" so I wouldn't worry about them not knowing their stuff. I
haven't bought anything from them but I will be ordering a seat covering
kit for my Spit in the next few months. It could be from them or the other
three. The prices would be in Pounds so you can expect to double that
143.22 which puts your cost close to the little 3.
I would suspect that they also make the molded carpets for the little 3.

Vic Whitmore
76 Triumph Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario