Spitfire Shell parts available... and suspension parts needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Shell parts available... and suspension parts needed
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 07:48:10 PST
Listers,

I'm in the process of parting out the tub of a '74 Spitfire 1500 (was in
great shape, but the floors are completely gone!).  If anyone needs
some of the sheetmetal that is either not available or ungodly expensive
when it is available, drop me a line with your needs.  I'm in the Dallas
area.. if you are nearby and want the whole tub :)
(yes Joe, I'll forward the info as soon as I pull the plate off the car)

Also, I'm (always!!) looking for Spitfire 1500 suspension pieces, rear
springs, differentials, etc.  I'm playing parts yard for a friend doing
a spit6, and I'd like to resurrect some of the cars I've been given
after my friend finished nabbing his parts.  It seems that all the parts
cars come to me AFTER the suspension has been removed.

TIA

Jim Gambony
gambony@hotmail.com