Classic TR4 for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Classic TR4 for sale
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:36:57 -0500 (EST)
Listers,

An ad running in the Philadelphia Inquirer offers a 65 TR4..one of only 250
imported!  I called the number, and the ownertold me that the car was special
because it was one of the last 250 cars that arrived in '65!  (I got REAL
quiet at that point).

He went on to tell me that the car has been sitting indoors since '85.  He
parked it after the engine started making a loud knocking noise.  The car is
pretty much all there, he says, but needs completely gone over.  Some body
rust, but solid frame. No wires or overdrive.  He says he would like to get
$2000 for it.

His name is Scott and his number is 215-364-5090.  The car is sitting at
Ragtops And Roadsters in Perkasie PA.  I don't have that number right now.
 Nor am I connected in any way...blah, blah, yadda, yadda.

Rich Rock
64 TR4
65 TR4A--IRS
67 TR4A...parts for sale