Drain Carbs??

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Drain Carbs??
From: Robert Laing <roblaing@unixg.ubc.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 00:38:48 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone,

        As A new member of this list and a new 1976 TR6 owner, I am still
learning.  I am putting the car away for the winter and I was planning on
draining the carbs. Do you suggest I do this?  I have taken out a few
books from the library but none of them seem to explain how to drain
Zenith Stromberg carbs.  If it is not too much work, could someone please
let me know how to complete this task and if it is recommended.

                                        Thank you very much
Robert Laing
roblaing@unixg.ubc.ca
1976 TR6