Hearld Saloon For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hearld Saloon For Sale
From: MARGHERITA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 14:04:47 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I'm selling one of my  Heralds. A 1966 1200 Saloon. It runs well but needs
some restoring. I've had it for a year. Before that it sat in storage for
over 10 years. I've replaced the fuel pump, coil and rear brakes. It is a
California car with blk plates. The rear center valance and bumpers are
dented but the rest of the body and glass is  rust free, straight and
complete. (signal red)

It doesn't have the origional front seats but I have an extra set that need
rebuilding that I'd include with the car. I'm asking $750.00. I thought I'd
put it out here before going to the papers. The car and I live in the San
Francisco Bay area. Belmont, to be exact. Email me if you have interest.

John Margherita
margherita@aol.com

1964 herald 1200
1966 herald saloon