Car Joke

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Car Joke
From: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:00:42 -0500
Bombing the list again...but no accident this time.
Here is a joke with a car theme. Sorry it isn't Triumph.

John and Cathy were driving through Arkansas on their way from
New York to California. Looking at his fuel gauge, John decided
to stop at the next gasoline station and fill up. About  5 minutes
later, he spotted one and pulled over to the high octane pump..

"What can I do fer ya'll?" asks the attendant..

"Fill her up with high test," replied John

While the attendant was filling up the tank, he started checking
out the car. "What kinda car is dat?" he asked,
"Never seen one like it before."

"Well," responded John, his chest swelling up with pride, "this my
boy is a 1997 Cadillac DeVille."

"What all it got in it?" asked the attendant..

"Well," said John, "It has everything. It has power steering,
power seats, power sun roof, power mirrors, AM/FM radio with a 10 deck
CD player in the trunk with 100 watts per channel, 8 speaker stereo,
rack and pinion steering, disk brakes all around, leather interior,
digital instrument package, and best of all, a 8.8 liter V12 engine."

"Wow," said the attendant, "that's really somethin'."

"How much do I owe you for the gasoline?" asked John

"That'll be $30.17," said the attendant..

John pulled out his money clip and peeled off a $20 and a $10. He
goes into his other pocket and pulls out a handful of change.
Mixed up with the change are golf tees..

"What dem little wooden things?" asks the attendant..

"That's what I put my balls on when I drive," says the driver..

"Wow," said the attendant, "dem Cadillac people really think of
everything!"

Vic Whitmore
76 Triumph Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario