Re: TR6 alternator

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 alternator
From: Egil Kvaleberg <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 06:24:47 GMT
On 19 Nov 1997, wrote:

> I was surprised to find a Motorola sticker on the alternator of my 74.
> I was notaware Motorola made car accessories. Anyone any insight into
> this?

Motorola alternators are (or have been?) produced in France, and used to
be quite common on french cars (along with Paris Rhone and Ducellier).

> (and I can drive at night with it).

Yes, but I would advise switching on the headlights as well.

Email: Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway