TR3A dash rail (capping)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A dash rail (capping)
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:07:50 -0800
Hi All,

I've been messing around with trying to add a dash rail capping to
my '58 TR3A. Since the piece was missing when I bought the car, I
don't really know if the hole left at either end of the rail where
it meets the door capping is supposed to be filled with something or
whether it's just left open to make a nice home for spiders and
such.

Can someone please take a look at their car and let me know what it's
supposed to be like?

I would also like to know if the ends of the dash rail extends past
the body a little bit into the door opening or whether they are flush
with the body.

Thanks in advance,
Drew

--