Re: TR 250/TR5/TR6 Head differances

To: kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR 250/TR5/TR6 Head differances
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:24:04 -0800
Ken,

I have done some research into this area and have found the following:

All heads will fit on any block.  The big difference is in the port layout.
For the American market, the 1969 - 1972 head a
unique port spacing.  All PI heads and later US (1973+) had similar port
layouts.

Of course the head height varied inversely to the compression ratio.

Hope this helps you.

Dave,
San Diego
1970 TR6 PI RHD CP51649