Re: Note on email & Basic Positive Ground Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Note on email & Basic Positive Ground Question
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:54:59 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-22 11:59:29 EST, mjb@cs.utah.edu writes:

> You send off mail to the list and it never shows up.  Why?  Likely it is
one
>  of the following reasons:

   >>snip<<

>  3.  The message is too long.  Sure, you may think that everyone will be
>  pleased to get that...

>>snip<<

>  If you have something more than a few paragraphs
>  long you want to share, send a short note to the list explaining what it
is, what
>  format it is in, and say that you will mail it to those who request it.

Listers:

A few days ago, I posted a response to the question about positive ground and
which way electricity flows. It never made it to the list, and I suppose it
was because it was too long - it was rather lengthy!

At the risk of seeming conceited (that is not my wish), and following Marks
advice, I would like to offer it to any one who has an interest. As I said,
it is rather long, but I think it is informative, and, since the question was
asked and generated some interest, some of you may wish to see it. I will be
pleased to send it to anyone who asks.

With apologies for my apparent arrogance in thinking anyone would be
interested,

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74