Spitfire Key Blank

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Key Blank
From: Chip Mautz <cmautz@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:06:43 -0500
For what it's worth, I just looked at the keys for the '71 Spitfire MKIV,
and here are the numbers:

Original:  F81E on one side, WS2 on the other.  I believe it's the
original, although it does say ES? Corp, USA on it - the third letter is
worn away.

Mazda Blank:  Cole, MZ12, on back it says MZ12 fits Mazda D80K

I've started using the Mazda key, since the other key is much more worn
(the Mazda key looks brand new).  It works the same - no discernable
difference between the keys.

Chip

Chip Mautz
Greenbrier & Russel
Atlanta, Ga

"Life is too short to drive boring cars"