Re: Six-pack

To: stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Six-pack
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:21:05 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Stu:
I just re-signed with 6-pack after a couple years absence and got my
membership  material quickly. I assume you sent your request to 1996 Four
Seasons, Akron,Oh. 44333. You should be receiving something soon.
Bev Floyd is the membership chair at the above address. Her email address
is:  floyd@cmh.net     I'm sure she can sort it out for you.
(Insert Plug for Club Here)
Great club for 6 owners. Next year's Trials meet will be  in Lodi, NJ  near
the 'Triumph' brewery.  (No joke, that's the name of the brewery.)
Let me know if you need more info.
Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6