More problems!!!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: More problems!!!
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:04:36 -0800
Just emailed Rimmer Bros. to see what was taking some parts longer than
others to get here.  Apparently the rest of my order was held up because
one part was not in stock.  Wonderful.  Why did they not tell me, they told
me the dizzy cap was not in stock.  Well apparently the computer was
showing in stock. OK why was I not told.

Anyway because of the mistake on their end I am getting a Stainless steel
one for the same price.  Now tell me a company here in the states that will
do that.  Most of the time it is just SORRY.  Sorry does not help when you
have taken the week off from work to do something and they screw you up and
waste the whole week for you.

I got carried away SORRY.  It seems that the 16v was not meant to be.  One
roadblock after another.

Wish me luck, and some prayer at this point would not hurt.

John