RE: Dashboard Knobs

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Dashboard Knobs
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:16:16 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I got mine off by pushing from behind the dash with a long flat blade
screw driver. I did not want to risk damaging the wood dash by prying
from the front. You are correct, the knob does not have a *hole* to push
the button like all the others (the shaft of the rheostat, once you get
that out *does* have the button).

Good luck,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)