TR4 parts needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 parts needed
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:13:41 -0600
Hi all, Dave Terrick here in Winterpeg.

The '4A is comfortable and snug in Mellow Motors,  the back shop in a bot
factory alsong with a '3,  a '3a, a bugeye, and an Austin A40 Devon.  All
the tools at hand but my metalworking skills rank as "amateur".

The previous work on the rear section of the decklid (the inner side of the
"tailfins")  was horrible and the underlying metal is shot.  I don't want
to spend hundreds of dollars on new pieces.  I do want to fix mine but
words like "planishing"  exist only in a paralell universe as yet.

Does anyone have spare sheetmetal around at a reasonable price?

PLease reply directly.  Thanks in advance

Dave Terrick