Re: Brilliance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brilliance
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 21:04:55 -0600
>Well, I just received "Charle's Brilliant Idea" flyer in the mail this
>morning.  The offer is good from November 3rd until...yep...tomorrow!
>My brilliant idea for November (I don't have them frequently) would
>probably have been "mail them out in October".  Oh well.
(snip)
right, and the sale in one of the flyers (Moss?) I recently received was
*already* past when it arrived
Joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  VTR #11526  *Spit happens*
"I'll take him to the Jesuits for they know the sins of the Pope himself."
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt page 129 (my daughter attends a Jesuit High
School)