[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: chammock@iquest.net
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 06:14:58 -0700 (MST)
Cc: TR3A, Capillary, Tube
While we have that water temp gauge thread going -
I have a new, used gauge to replace the later electric gauge PO put in my 60
TR3A.  While Im known to not be a stickler for restorative detail (remember
that post about the Miata drivetrain? still living that one down)I thought
I'd put a coat of paint on the capillary tube prior to installation - its
now a lovely shade of rust.  Any idea as to the original color? Figured
grey, but never hurts to ask.  Thanks, in advance!
Perry Hammock
200 miles last week - Weather gods were smiling in Indiana!