TR6 page additions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 page additions
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 15:20:45 EST
Hi all.  This is a blatant plug for my TR6 page, to let y'all know I've added
some stuff recently, including an Amazon.com associate section.  I have a list
of TR6 and auto-related books, with review on the ones I've read; but I'd love
to have reviews of the others.  If you're interested, or just like critiquing
websites and want to tell me what I'm missing or what I did wrong (;-)) then by
all means stop by:
http://www.mit.edu/zimerman/tr6.html
Thanks.  We return you to your more useful dialogue now.

Jacob ben-David Zimmerman - MITDACS - The RAND Corporation
http://uss-repulse.starfleet.com/home.html     mail:zimerman@mit.edu
"I never drive faster than I can see.  Besides, it's all in the
reflexes." -Jack Burton