Re: Dove .... Doo-Vay

To: Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu
Subject: Re: Dove .... Doo-Vay
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 11:20:29 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

 Does anyone know of any Doves in the USA?  >>

  I've been to TR events here in the South (Fla. area) and saw one a couple
of years ago in Sebring.  The owners name is Charles Williams and he lives in
the the Clearwater/ St. Petersburg area.  He is a big time TR-nut and even
has a TR4 works rally car. I do not have his number or know of an E-mail
address.  Hope this helps to flush him out and on to this list.

                                              Jody
                                              TR6
                                      Tallahassee, Fla.