Re: Penetrants

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Penetrants
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 20:42:13 -0500
I have not used 'superquick' or 'kroil' . The best stuff I have used is
Mopar 'heat riser valve lube and penetrant'.  I've also used PB blaster
which is ok but the Mopar product is the best I've ever used. It has saved
me a lot of broken bolts over the years. While on the subject, I have also
used "Super Lube" w/teflon in door locks.(especially those pesky
'Mazdas')  Smoother than butter on a bald monkey's head. Both products are
pricey compared to WD40 but the value becomes apparent  with the better
job they do.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6

--