Re: LBC

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: LBC
From: "Gav. McNett" <gavin@mcnett.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 13:02:42 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
fred thomas wrote:

> Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:
> >
> > Loadsa bloody cash  Liability beyond comprehension
> >
> > Leaky bloody car    Lotsa cloody corrosion
> >
> > everyone has their own favourite combo!!
> >
> > Johnny '77 Spit  (Lovely beautiful car...hmmm!)Johnny, is it possible it
>could be "LEFTOVER BRITISH CRAP", just thinking
> that somtimes it sure feels that way.

Let's Be Courteous: Lotsa British Chaps Like Buying Carburettors,
Brakes, Lucas parts, Bearings, Clutches... I say Limey-Built Crap Leaves
Behind the Competition!
...Even if it also Leaves Behind a Cloud, Launches Broken Components,
Leads you to Bellow Curses, Likes to Burn Cash, Leads to Bad Credit... A
Little Bump can Capsize one, Leading the Bastard to Combust. But it's
Liable to Blow you Clear, being Largely Built of Crepe-paper.