OEM Fuel Pump (more questions)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OEM Fuel Pump (more questions)
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:57:38 EST
OK folks.  Thanks to all who replied to my previous e-mail.  I now have solved
the fuel bowl problem.

BUT - The pump I bought is old and it appears to have been sitting out in the
elements for quite awhile.  The lever arm (not the cam arm) is rusty and
slightly bent.  The pump also appears to be frozen but it looks like everythig
is there except the bowl and the clip which holds the bowl.  I have a repro AC
pump (made in Canada) which is on the car and works fine.  I want to replace
the repro with the OEM and keep the repro for a spare.  So with that info:

1)  Does anyone know of a good place to send it for a rebuild.  TRF will do it
for 78 bucks.  OR

2)  If not, Should I attempt to rebuild it myself?   AND

If I do it myself what do I need to watch out for so as to not screw it up?
(These babies are hard to find).  Thanks in advance.  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT22118L