Re: washing machines, again

To: halls2@fdhc.state.fl.us, tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: washing machines, again
From: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 20:06:30 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 20:50:43 -0500
>From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
>To: "Hall, Scott" <halls2@fdhc.state.fl.us>
>CC: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: washing machines, again
>
>Hall, Scott wrote:
>

>> last night, my girlfriend's fridgidaire started shrieking like the
fan
>> belt from hell,
>>
>Scott- It's the fan and motor for the no-frost. A $20 fix for a DIY'er.
>Locate a appliance parts house and take the old one in for a match.
See-
>just like buying car parts!

well scott, at least im not alone in this one hehehe.

btw,  LBC=Little Bit Confused.  but straightened out now with the help
of joe c.

larry, 1979 spitfire (currently in permanant convertible
mode)

of all the things i've lost i miss my mind the most,
i stopped to think one day and forgot to start again