Re: TVRs Again

To: "p.bird" <p.bird@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: TVRs Again
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 14:47:36 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, p.bird wrote:

> Has anyone seen the new TVR?
>
> 150,000 pounds
> V12 engine
> 800BHP
> 800ft/lb

Remember this was in  Auto express, they regularly have "look at the new
Healy" and make ace claims about what it will have and then bugger all
comes of it. i'm a bit more optimistic as at least there is a car size
model (don't know if it runs) photographed. I'm just fed up of seeing the
'new' this that and the other. Which will never appear and they only said
to get to buy their crappy mag for some second hand astra prices, oh and
ice scraper tests!:-) I nope TVR can be trusted to come up with the goods.
Do you reckon it still has Herald front suspension on it???

Johnny

'77 spit