Re: TR6 belts, rear shocks, bike motors and washers

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 belts, rear shocks, bike motors and washers
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:37:03 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Dave Terrick wrote:

>if wierdness is the criterion,  why not get the plasma cutter out and
make it
> a mid engine?  50/50 weight distribution,  an excuse to do coil overs in
> the rear, a really huge trunk in front.....  (Johnny are you listening?)

Did you say plasma cutter??  I could use a cookie cutter if I wanted to
remove extraneous body work!

Thing is wouldn't the spare and fuel tank have to go under the bonnet,
leaving the same 60/40 split or whatever it is?? I don't want to spend
time and money chopping the spit up, if I'd wanted a poor handling mega
buck car i would have bought a Porsche to begin with!:-)

 Johnny  '77 spit