Re: (Fwd) Triumph SPAM:Christmas Pudding

To: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Triumph SPAM:Christmas Pudding
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 14:40:32 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Jeff S. Hapke wrote:

> This Spam was saved to my Triumphs folder..what a great idea, pudding which
> becomes a Triumph? So that is how they made those cars...Ha Ha
>
> Sorry for the limited LBC content guys.
>
> >"Betty Stout's Traditional Christmas Pudding Recipe"
> >
> >Sent Direct To You From Lodge Farm
> >in The Heart Of The English Countryside

        Ah.... Where's the recipe?

        Apart from my love for my TR (yes, therapy does NOT help) I have
        been known to eat on occasion... Good Xmas pudding (if I'm not
        mistaken) qualifies as food (especially brought to the table in a
        puddle of flaming brandy and served with hard sauce)....

        So O.K.... WHERE'S THE RECIPE!!!?!!!

        You may force me to dig up the Johnston family haggis recipe.

        Greg "I'm not Scottish but I play one on TV" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois