Tonneau Cover Cleaning and other Ramblings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tonneau Cover Cleaning and other Ramblings
From: NA Campiglia <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:02:07 -0600
Cc: spitdrvr@camalott.com
Hello fellow listers,
My question for tonight:
Can I wash my tonneau cover in my shop washer?  It got pretty cold last
night and I don't want to wash it out side.  I don't usually put my top up
unless it's raining out and I want to put on my cover but it's very dirty.
Call me crazy, but 25deg isn't to cold to drive topless if the sun is
out.......

My other ramblings for tonight:
This alternative engine for Spitfires thread is getting a bit wild.  Maybe
I'm a purist, but I would never put anything in my Spit's other then what
is supposed to be there.  If you want a Kawasaki, buy one.  If you want an
RX-7, buy one.  I have found many products that have made my Spit's operate
very well, I have never had a "Prince of Darkness" problem and if I did I
feel certain I could fix it.  My alternator has never operated any
different then any others I have seen and I have changed more GM and Ford
ones then Lucas..
Come on people, love your cars for what they are...  Not for what you wish
them to be....

P.S.  Joe Curry, Im getting my info together tonight....

NA Campiglia III
Abilene, TX
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr
'67 MkIII, '74 1500, '76 1500 (Euro Specs, Parts Car)
Triumph Owner and Homebrewer at large