[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: varnumw@msnotes.wustl.edu
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 18:50:56 -0600
I would like some assistance with the following concerning a 61 TR3 comm.
78XXX

What is the proper color for the wiper motor support on the bulk head, boot
and bonnet support rods, bonnet lifting spring mech. cardboard radiator
shroud , all the body and fender mounting bolts,and the accelerator pedal
mech. on the lower part of the firewall.

Thanks in advance
Bill Varnum
58 TR3
61 TR3
95 Impala SS (Orca)

PS . Don't ever use the word help in your first sentance, it really screws
things up. I guess I should have read that small print.