Re: Confuse about fuse!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Confuse about fuse!
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:26:13 +0000
I have found that a 10 amp fuse is certanly not enough,
especialy on the horn, headlamp circet.  As I found when
somone descided to overtake a car coming towards my
'79 Spitfire so I beeped flashed and acidently put the
indecators on, the 10 amp fuse did not last, and I had
to pull over.

On the subject of wipermoters, if you have problems with
them, try a new wiper stawk.  If you happen to have access
to a Metro one the electonic contact are the same.

Does anyone know if the indecators are suposed to come
on with out having the ignition on, because mine do.

James