Re: Issue #67 VTR

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Issue #67 VTR
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 21:28:19 -0600
Hello Everyone,

   I haven't recieved issue #67 as of yet.  Mostly since I move around so much.
(My mail usually looks as though it's taken a trip around the world with
all of those stickers on it!)

   Anyway, someone told me that my name and "The Yellow Bullet" appeared in
this recent issue.  Too bad that it's because of my screw-up on the
autocross!
As usual, I guess.  So I have a "unique" driving style!

   If someone happens to have a extra issue or the address to the VTR website,
please send it so that I can find out what state my issue is in!

                        Thanks,

                                        Steve