Re:Unleaded Gas etc

To: rjl6n@virginia.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Unleaded Gas etc
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:58:05 EST
In a message dated 15/12/97  13:44:29, you write:

<< Well, for what its worth, I've been using unleaded in my two street
 Triumphs (a TR-3A that I've owned for 19 years, and a GT-6+ that I've
 owned for 5 years) exclusively.  I have had no fuel related problems >>

Good news indeed and thanks John for your response,much appreciated.
I'll pass it on to enquiring minds that need to know...

Happy Christmas
Leon F Guyot
Triumph Sports Six Club International Liaison Secretary
81-2119
ps.I'm envious of your sidescreen TR,marvellous cars!