Re: Vitesse with a TR6 Engine?

Subject: Re: Vitesse with a TR6 Engine?
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 16:52:19 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
By the way, is the car in question here perhaps the Triumph 2500? I'm not
entirely familiar with the Triumph models that weren't sold in North
America, but a 2.5L Vitesse sounds a lot like the 2500.  Correct me if I'm
wrong, since I think a 2500 would be great to have.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN