TR6 wiring questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 wiring questions
From: John Duhart <DUHART@symbol.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:38:44 -0500
Hey All,

 I am replacing my old wiring harness with one I bought through the net.  It is
from a 75-76 TR6.  It has the 12 pin circular modular connector for the
'seatbelt warning system'.  It also has the 'Starter relay'.  It would seem
that the WR (white Red) starter wire runs from the ignition switch to the
12-pin connector, and then from the connector to the starter relay..  Since I
don't have the 'seatbelt warning system' device can I just connect the two WR
wires from the 12-pin modular connector.  Also are there any other wires at the
12-pin modular connector that need to be connected.  I checked everything out
and I didn't find any, but I wanted to check with the list.

 Also if anyone has an explanation on how the 'seatbelt warning system' device
works I would appreciate an explanation.

Thanks,
JHD IV