Re: More on Ignition

To: "Will O'Brien" <hobrien@webos1.com>
Subject: Re: More on Ignition
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:59:37 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Will O'Brien wrote:

> If the coil is old, would it still fire and the firing be delayed?
>
> Will

> Will O'Brien
> OS Design & Consulting
> email: hobrien@webos1.com
> alt email: will@students.missouri.edu

Will, the coil on my Model "A" is from 1931, so I am not sure what you
mean by old ? If a coil sparks she sparks, age makes no difference, even
at my age I still spark somtimes, but it does take a little longer to get
to where it is supposed to go and complete the job it is supposed to do,
golly I hope we are talking about the same things, ignition, spark, fire
and away we go or maybe its away I go, Oh Bruce " C" how do I sign off
here ?