Re: ignition troubles

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ignition troubles
From: Janice Matthews <kianaMatt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 00:12:56 +0000
Cc: hobrien@webos1.com (Will O'Brien)
Will

We have had this trouble with our racing Spitfire. Oddly enough for some
reason the rotor seems to become a prefered path for the spark. Coil wire to
rotor to rotor shaft rather than coil wire to rotor to plug wire. We traced
sparks all over and finally in frustration replaced the rotor and everthing
worked correctly again. Magic. We have since heard that this is not uncommon
on racing Spitfires.

Matt Matthews