Carroll Shelby

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carroll Shelby
From: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:16:00 -0700
Cc: zink@pdq.net
Larry Zink wrote:

>I do not know if the company is still in existence since Shelby's
>demise

Excuuuuse me, but Carroll Shelby is alive and kicking.  He
was in Boulder, Colorado on December 6 at the first anniversary
bash of the Shelby American Collection.  My friend Kevin was
there and took a bunch of photos of Shelby standing next to
his 260 Ford equipped AC Bristol that started the whole Cobra
thing.  If you are ever in Boulder, you owe it to yourself
to check out this collection.  It's a whole warehouse full
of Cobras, GT40's and GT350's and not a replica in the place.
Awesome.  All of them are worth more than your house and a
lot of them get raced in vintage races.  Oops, I forgot this
was the Triumph list.
Dave