Still want wire wheels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Still want wire wheels
From: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:06:33 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Well its been two months since my last attempt to get some good wire wheels off
of this list.  I figured, I'd try again.

Does anyone have a set of 4 or 5, 60 spoke, 4.5 inch wire wheels(with good
hubs, splines and knockoffs that they would be willing to part with?  I know
about all the issues I may encounter by buying used wheels but financially, I
have no choice and I love the way wires look on a TR4.

Please send me an e-mail if you are selling or know of someone that wants to
sell decent wires.  Thanks.

Also, Larry Scharff, if you are still on the list and still have your wheels,
are you still interested in selling them?

Thanks to all that reply and those that don't for they probably have helped me
in the past.

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4