Re: AGE OF LBC OWNERS & how low can you go age wise

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: AGE OF LBC OWNERS & how low can you go age wise
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 16:52:23 +1000
Hi all
OK if we are going to start boasting :-)
I recieved my first car a Ferrari 250gp at age 4 !( yes it was a real car
with motor, clutch,etc not a pull along toy) still got it too
Jason my son took a liking to the Herald convertible from the moment he
first had a ride he could remember 2 or 3 years & said its going to be my
car & is now restoring it albeit slowly.
Kris whose email I use, has reluctently opted for the second convertible,at
age 4 in place of a Cobra for the time being.
both learned to drive at an extremely early age once they could reach the
pedals of the Heralds & the Ferrari.
Me I'm driving the Herald ute!!!
 The convertibles are registered as "open tourers" here
Merry Christmas & A Happy safe New Year To All LBC's & their owners too.
Tony Cotton
Sth.Aust.
Adelaide Loco Works
Australian made rail, sleepers (UV protected)& rail joiners for 45mm gauge,
10' radius points soon
 ph/fax intl-61-8-82484430