Re: British Certificate

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Certificate
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 08:05:10 -0800
Fred:

Sorry, couldn't get this to mail directly to your address so I am
posting it to the list.

The mailing address is:

        British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
        Heritage Motor Center
        Banbury Road
        Gaydon, Warwick CV35 OBJ
        England
        attn:  Mr. Anders Ditlev Clausager, Archivist

I mailed a letter with my request, giving them my Comm No., body
No and engine No., but they can run the search with just the
Comm No.  I also gave them my Master Card number (exp date)requesting
that the cost be charged sine $ vs pounds is difficult to
anticipate. I haven't gotten my card billing so not sure of
exact cost, but was told it will be around $40. The certificate is
very nice and definitely frameable (has Mr Clausager's signature and
a gold stamp on top and top quality heavy paper.) Tells all info
including actual production date, where and who it was shipped to,
and all specifications. Mine also was given an English registration #
which is included.

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA