Happy Holidays

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: Bob Jones <JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 10:29:03 -0600
To one and all:

All of the members of the Temple wish you and yours a Merry Christmas
and a Triumphant New Year.  It's reasonably warm and sunny here in North
Florida and with a light jacket you could go for a nice, top down
drive.  However, just once in a while, I wish we had some snow like I
have always pictured when I hear the song "Walking in a Winter
Wonderland."  Well anyway, we're looking forward to New Years, the
Florida teams (Gators and Seminoles) beating the Yankees, the Winter
Parts Sale, and all the friendly banter on the net.
Bob