What'd you find under the tree?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What'd you find under the tree?
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 16:03:36 -0500
My understanding wife bought a UniSyn for "the
other woman" ... her first active contribution to
the car.

After driving the TR4A daily for the last two months
while replacing the engine in my pickup, the Triumph
is finally going under the knife for front end work.
Last time I crossed a speed bump at greater than
glacial speed, sounded like someone dropped a
bucket of loose bolts.  Probably correct...

Happy holidays to all.

Cliff Hansen
1966 TR-4A  CTC 64615L (Hibernating for front end work)
1987 Mazda B2000 (27 miles on brand new engine)