Re: TR 250 paint colors

To: TRIPHSTEVE <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR 250 paint colors
From: Joseph Sholtes <"joeiv@realppp"@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 19:27:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

TRIPHSTEVE wrote:

> Hello list-
>
> I am painting this weekend on a TR 250 - smaller parts only. I need the help
> of the list to make sure I have the colors correct of certain items so as to
> only paint them once.
>
> What color are the following?
>
> 1. air cleaner box (front and rear)
> 2. windscreen wiper motor
> 3. accelerator pedal shaft
> 4. heater box
>
> Steve,

  Too easy...

1) Black on all TR 250's (Silver on TR 6's)
2) Hammertone, a silver paint that has this marble effect.  Eastwood's has it
    check out http://www.eastwoodco.com/
3) Silver cadnium plating, as are all throttle linkage parts.
4)Semigloss black

  Steve, if you have ANY originality questions, ask me- I've  just researched
the entire underhood area.

                                           JOE IV
                                           TR 250
                               WALLINGFORD, CT. USA